Nominations may be submitted directly to the course coordinator for the courses listed below using a web based registration process. DO NOT submit a NWCG nomination form. Click on the link provided below and fill in the information requested. When the online form is complete click the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form to submit your nomination. Nominations received rosters will be posted on nationalfiretraining.net periodically.
- NFML – National Fire Management Leadership
- Learning from Unintended Outcomes Workshop (Tucson, AZ)
- Learning from Unintended Outcomes Workshop (Colorado)
- NAFA – National Aerial Firefighting Academy
- NAFA II – Advanced National Aerial Firefighting Academy
- D510 – Expanded Dispatch Supervisory Dispatcher
- M580 – Fire in Ecosystem Management
- RX510 – Advanced Fire Effects
The next offering for the following courses will use web based registration:
- ANFDRS – Advanced National Fire Danger Rating System
- S495 – Geospatial Fire Analysis, Interpretation, and Application
For the remaining NAFRI courses, all agencies will submit their nominations through their Geographical Area Training Representative (GATR) for prioritization and forwarding to NAFRI. GATR’s will be able to assist in submitting the appropriate documents through the correct protocol.
Federal employees should submit nominations to the following courses through the IQCS nomination workflow. Please notify your GATR after submitting an IQCS nomination. Paper and electronic NWCG nomination forms are also accepted. Contact the course coordinator if you have questions.
- S590 – Advanced Fire Behavior Interpretation
The following courses require a nomination package. Please contact your GATR or the course coordinator for more information
- L580 – Leadership is Action
- S520 – Advanced Incident Management
- S620 – Area Command
For information on how to submit a nomination to CIMC Complex Incident Management Course please refer to the Courses page on the NAFRI website.