NAFRI uses a web based nomination process. DO NOT submit a NWCG nomination form. Nomination/registration links for specific courses may be accessed through the course session information pages on the NAFRI calendar through the National Wildland Fire Training Website. When the online form is complete click the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form to submit your nomination. Nominations received rosters will be posted on National Wildland Fire Training Website periodically.
Nominations may be submitted directly to NAFRI for the courses listed below:
- M582 Fire Program Management - Leading Complex Programs
- Learning from Unintended Outcomes Workshop
- NAFA – National Aerial Firefighting Academy
- NAFA II – Advanced National Aerial Firefighting Academy
- D510 – Expanded Dispatch Supervisory Dispatcher
- M580 – Fire in Ecosystem Management
- RX510 – Advanced Fire Effects
- ANFDRS – Advanced National Fire Danger Rating System
- S495 – Geospatial Fire Analysis, Interpretation, and Application
- S590 – Advanced Fire Behavior Interpretation
The following courses require a nomination package. Please contact your Geographical Area Training Representative (GATR) or the Training Coordinator or Training Specialist for more information.
- L580 – Leadership is Action
- S520 – Advanced Incident Management
- S620 – Area Command
For information on how to submit a nomination to CIMC Complex Incident Management Course please refer to the Courses page on the NAFRI website.
If needed, a NWCG Nomination Form is available in several formats on the National Wildland Fire Training website. Download, fill out, and mail or fax as appropriate.